I. I love the checkboard trend. I have been wanting to get something checkered.
2. I’m really into clothing with a harness or cutout detailing. This O-Ring bodysuit is bad-ass and would be great for a night-out. It shows just the right amount of skin.
3. I wear a lot of black, so this red vinyl skirt is the perfect pop of color. Vinyl is a tricky trend to pull off, but I feel like you can make it wearable by pairing it with a band tee or simple blouse.
4. The flame trend is hot! These flame platform boots are so cool and would add a quirky element to a simple outfit.
5. This Mystical Monarch backpack is so cute. It would be great for music festivals.
6. I’ve been on the lookout for a good powder contour kit. Elle recommends the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in her Best Contour Kits post. Cream contour takes more effort, so this powder contour kit would be great for the days where I don’t have much time to get ready.
7. The Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette has warm tones that would be perfect for everyday makeup. I have tried a different Tarte eyeshadow palette and I liked how pigmented it was, so I feel like this one wouldn’t disappoint.